Create or Manage a Press Release
By submitting a press release with us, your release will be:
- 1. Published and syndicated across hundreds of high domain authority news websites
- 2. Promoted on high domain authority top web 2.0 websites
- 3. Promoted on high domain authority article directories, including Tumblr and Weebly
- 4. Promoted on high domain authority EDU websites
- 5. Syndicated across high domain authority profiles
- 6. Receive powerful social signals from hundreds of web bookmarks
- 7. Receive powerful social signals from shares on Facebook, Twitter, Flicker, Pinterest, Stumbleupon, Reditt, Tagged, Linkedin, Folkd, MySpace, Care2, Vimeo, Jimdo, Last.FM, Live.com, Deviantart, Lifestream, Taringa, Gaiaonline, Instructables, Ask.fm, Steampowered, TinyURL, Discogs, Twitxr, Dropshots, Raptr, and Layfire
- 8. Indexed quickly from Ping, Linklicious, Lindexed, Onehourindexing, Backlinksindexer, Instantlinkindexer, and Speed Links.
Because the amount of additional marketing and promotional services we do on every release, each order will take up to 30 days to complete.
Step 1. Click on the button below to pay a one-time submission fee of $249.99 USD
We use PayPal as our payment processor.
When you click on the button above, you will be taken to PayPal website to complete your payment securely.
Step 2. Check your email for your activation code.
Enter it below and start creating/updating your press release.
It may take a few minutes for our system to confirm your payment before you can use your activation code.
Step 3. Sit back and relax.
After you have created your press release, we will start to publish and promote your release across the web.